Our Hosted Exchange is easy to set up and requires very little administration. We handle the migration, so it is painless – we transfer all of your current email data quickly and securely.
Canyon Networks hosted Exchange 2010 is a fully-managed service. We run the Exchange server infrastructure and all you have to do is connect to the service, wherever you are. The following features are included. You can also purchase our optional services.
- Large mailbox storage (choice of up-to 25 GB or unlimited)
- Free ActiveSync for your iPhone, Android, Nokia or Windows Mobile phone (Hosted BlackBerry available for $9.95 per month.)
- Premium antivirus and anti-spam protection
- 99.999% up time service level agreement, backed by five world-class data centers with SAS 70 Type II certification
- Intuitive control of your service through our Control Panel
- New Outlook Web App for access from any web browser
Our Exchange hosting customers can complement their service with optional features to address compliance requirements, increase productivity, and add administrative control. Like our Exchange hosting service, these optional features can be managed from Canyon Networks intuitive Control Panel.
- Wireless email – Synchronize email, contacts and calendars with our BlackBerry hosting or ActiveSync options. These options automatically “push” your important data to your iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Mobile or other device over the air.
- Email Compliance – Assure basic or compliant email archiving. Enforce company disclaimers to meet legal requirements.
- Secure Mail – Encrypt sensitive email, including contracts, financial statements and more.
- Public folders – Get public folders, with unlimited sub-folders, for centrally accessing and sharing documents.
- Resource mailboxes – Schedule resources such as meeting rooms, conference lines, projectors, and more.
- Outlook 2010 – Download Outlook 2010, the latest version, for each user. Free software updates included.
- Office Communications Server 2007 (OCS 2007) – See free/busy ‘presence’ of your colleagues inside Microsoft Outlook and then talk to them via secure instant messaging. Intermedia hosted Office Communications Server (OCS) indicates user presence via green, orange and red indicators.
- SharePoint – Collaborate and share documents online. Windows SharePoint Services integrates with Microsoft Exchange to allow central storage for documents. Keep data like Word or Excel files in a SharePoint site. Enable employees to securely access the files from any PC.
- Fax via Email – Receive faxes directly to your PC
- DirectoryLink – Sync your on-premise Active Directory with Canyon Networks. DirectoryLink can provide a single sign-on experience to your users for their hosted Exchange and on-premise applications. Instead of maintaining two sets of passwords to log in, your staff will need only one.
- PST Manager – Upload, download and store PST files. This is useful for storing data related to ex-employees or old computers.